MMA Gear

7.30.2009

ICF Post-Event Interviews


As I do with almost all the events I attend, I did some post-event interviews after Saturday's ICF: Stacked event. You can find all of them on FightTicker.com but here are the direct links.

Amanda Bentley - Amanda is in the run to become Maxim's Hometown Hottie - she was at the show as a special guest ring girl.

Brandon Demastes - Brandon scored a 33 second TKO win over Justin Hunt - my pick for the FightTicker.com TKO/KO of the Night.

George Oiler - one of the most talented BJJ guys fighting in this area, George is on his way to becoming a pro fighter.

Jeremy Pender - Pender got his second professional victory (2-0) in a first round TKO of Jesse Grindstaff.

Chad Hinton - Hinton scored a Unanimous Decision victory over Dustin Walden in my pick for FightTicker.com Fight of the Night.

Enjoy.

-PreView

No comments: