MMA Gear

3.18.2008

"Keep Reading" is a futile request for now....

Well, the function is not yet working. Obviously the links are up, and if you click on them it takes you to a page with the single article, but so far I haven't been able to get it to work so that you only see an abbreviated version on the main page. I'm even using this post as a test, and doing it the way I'm supposed to, but still....it's not working. I've gone as far as to post a question on a Blogger's help website (b/c I am new to the game) so hopefully that will help. Naturally, I scanned through the questions b/c I knew I couldn't be the only person to have ever experienced the problem, but all of the people who have apparently got the function to miraculously work without doing anything extra....I don't think I'm quite that lucky. But we'll see. More updates later. So for now, when you see me sign off, you'll know that's the end...but if you don't see that, then you will have the choice to Keep Reading....

-Preview.

No comments: