MMA Gear

11.23.2008

ICF: Redemption ---- Post-Event Comments Coming Soon


Saturday night I got to attend the Intimidation Cage Fighting: Redemption event at Turfway Park in Florence, KY. I was lucky enough to have a cage-side seat for the event, and it was a great time.

I just wanted to drop this quick post to let you all know you can find my live-blog from the event on FightTicker here, and I'll be back tomorrow with my post-event commentary, including discussions I had with the promoters, Steve Stanton and Jeff Hale; Dan Christison and Steve Banks on their fight; a couple of the guys from Cincy MMA & Fitness; and UFC Fighter Jake O'Brien, who was at the event cornering Christison. It was a great event, a lot of fun.

ICF has their next event at Turfway planned for January 24th, and I'm planning on covering that show as well. I'll give you more details on that as they're made available to me.

Check back tomorrow for my full post-event commentary.

-PV

No comments: