MMA Gear

11.11.2008

Intimidation Cage Fighting: Redemption On November 22, 2008



Indimiation Cage Fighting: Redemption, on Saturday, November 22, 2008 at Turfway Park in Florence, KY. Check out the ICF on the web here.

I'll be covering the event, so you can expect a post-event write-up for sure, and a live-blog of the pro fights, if there's available net access.

Doors open at 6pm, Fights start at 8pm. Tickets are $25, VIP Tickets are $35.

I've never attended an ICF before, but they're put on by two guys who train at the local Militech Fighting Systems affiliate - and on a random note, one of promoters attended the same law school I did (although at a different time), so I'm always happy to help support colleagues.

I'll make more info available to you as it comes to me.

-PreView

No comments: