MMA Gear

4.16.2008

The "No-One-Has-Posted-In-A-While" Post

To all our loyal readers (yes, both of you), I want to apologize on behalf of PV and myself for slacking in our blog duties. Hopefully this post will help you pass the time. For your troubles, here is a photo-pology...
In related news, Eva Mendes has now taken over the top spot on my list of people I can sleep with and my wife can't get pissed about it. Rounding out the top 5 are Carrie Underwood, Megan Fox, Keira Knightley and Uma Thurman. In case you cared. Which you didn't. (Note: Amanda Bynes is not permitted on the list.)

No luck so far in trying to negotiate the length of the list to 100+ or include anyone we actually know. Further bulletins as events warrant.

Also, in case this blog takes off and we are read by tens and tens of internetters, I will be keeping a running diary of the new season of TUF. I have notes for the first 2 episodes, and after tonight, I'll have notes for the third. Hopefully soon I'll get those posted for your enjoyment. Or not.

Addendum: Apparently some of you felt as though the previous Eva pic was NSFW. That means you all need new jobs. Therefore, I have substituted another pic from her Maxim UK spread. I'm not normally a foot guy, but I do love that pic.

~Puddin'


No comments: