MMA Gear

4.02.2008

UFC FIGHT NIGHT PREDICTIONS (UPDATE)(SPOILERS)

There are a couple fight spoilers ahead, so if you haven't watched it yet, go forward at your own risk. True to my prediction, I didn't even hit 60%. I got 6 out of 12, for 50%. That's just ridiculous...admittedly, I picked underdogs in two of the fights, because I thought they would perform - and honestly, I still think that Tommy Speer fell victim to an illegal knee that ultimately set up his knockout, and I think the ref's stoppage in the Karo Parisyan fight was too early....but, I wasn't there, and I respect the refs, so I'm not going to complain about it more than that. All in all, good fights - a lot of quick finishes - make sure to catch the rebroadcast on Spike sometime this weekend if you missed it.

- PreView

No comments: