MMA Gear

4.24.2008

UFC 83 Picks Update and LOST

It appears that, at least temporarily, the bad streak is broken. I went 8 for 11 on my picks for UFC 83. Much better than my normal 50% average. Here is what I find funny. I play the UFC Fantasy game as well as the one on MMAPlayground, and I enter the exact same picks on both sites. . The two sites award points differently, and admittedly, the UFC site is a bit more lenient. But here’s the thing.

On MMAPlayground, I placed somewhere like 4,083 out of 8,100.

On the UFC site, I placed 77 out of 18,000. Even though I understand they have different point-awarding systems, I still find the differences hilarious.

On a side note, Lost is back tonite, and I’m hyped. There are only 5 episodes left in the season, and the writers had to cram 8 episodes’ worth of material into these 5, so it’s going to be pretty exciting all the way through. Look for an episode recap in the next few days.

-PreView
And here is the rest of it.

No comments: